I submit the more pride we have the more we lie to ourselves and others.
JP at 11:40am May 27
especially to ourselves...
TR at 12:49pm May 27
Hm. I think....the less self worth we feel, the more we lie to others initially and ourselves ultimateley --in the pathetic and transparent hope of portraying ourselves as proud or "worthy".
KO at 1:41pm May 27
I am soooo guilty of this SIN! I think I try to put up a fasod for fear of getting hurt by others. Vulnerability is difficult for me.
ME at 2:32pm May 27
Biggest lie is the lingering question that haunts us all..Are we good enough? The answer is YES if we are authentic (lie-less). So in short be yourself at all times and it will hurt because we are all broken.
TR at 2:41pm May 27
God made all of us, and He knows what He's doing, so the hurdle we have to overcome as human beings is to put our trust in Him, and TRY to focus on the things that truly matter (sometimes focusing more on others and less on ourselves!), and in doing so, learn to be comfortable with who we are, learn to love and accept ourselves -- our TRUE selves -- flaws and all -- like HE does! Big challenge!