My fear grows as my daughter develops into a beautiful young woman that she will be hunted by evil that which drives men to possess/steal Gods beauty in her. Lord protect her. Lord give me the strength to defend her.
BP on July 20 at 12:05pm
Adam an eve
SJ on July 20 at 12:41pm
Being a good, loving, present father is the best thing you can do for your daughters. A father is a girls first love. I unfortunatly wasnt able to provide that for my daughter until my husband entered our lives when my daughter was 11. Now she knows what a good loving man is. She knows how a man should treat a woman..... be a loving example and she will be alright!!
AS on July 20 at 1:28pm
We should talk. My daughter is 14 and oblivious to boys' attention ... but I see grown men staring at her when we're out and it strikes the deepest fear in me I've ever known!
FF on July 20 at 10:18pm
Prayers for ChildrenDaily pray:1. Father God, I ask that you would send your angels to bind up any and all demons which have rights and grounds to my children and that you do that right now. I command that all demons that have rights and grounds to my children be completely separated from all their functions, now. I command that any demons that have any business to do with my wife/children/husband today that you come through me first. (In other words, if the enemy has a bone to pick, go pick on someone his own size).3. Father God, please place a barrier of protection around each one of my children right now and Lord Jesus, I ask that you would come today, at any time necessary, to deal with any and all spirit beings which might attempt to harass my children/spouse.4. Pray Ephesians 6 over your children.
ME on July 21 at 4:08pm
thanks everyone! Beauty is ok to look at what I am talking about is trying to possess, prey, or take advantage of it! God gave us beauty especially in a woman as a gift like a sunset or beautiful flower. It is hard not to notice beauty or to deny it moves us. It is when men are moved to take it when its not theirs is the probably and where my fear lies. Sometimes women don't know what they invite/stif in men or where to cut it off. Men don't know where to stop the hunt and especially they don't know what damage they do in their pursuit to capture beauty. Fellow men admire, thank, and leave them alone please.