Thursday, December 20, 2007

Things I don't do enough of

Things I don't do enough of;

-showing my kids how much I love and respect them.

-telling my co-worker how much it means to have them apart of our mission.

-telling my mom and dad how thankful I am for moral support, for how they raised me, for being role models, for being nice people.

-telling my mom how much it means to me that she loves my daughter and shows it all the time.

-offering my friends more of my time.

-praying for God to help me with my flaws

-showing the joy that I have inside.

-telling my sister how gifted and proud I am of her strength and capacity.

-telling everyone how much I enjoyed being married.

-expressing how hard divorce is on me.

-telling how hard being an entrepreneur is everyday.

-playing with my kids.

-giving hugs.

Help me God with these things you so want me to do.