Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday, Aug 26, 2007

Volunteered in the am for the Jackson County Triathlon and it was a good to see friends and make a new one, connect with a team mate, see pettiness, see families being there to support one another.

Afternoon Ride with a friend to just hang out in the outside! Still cannot believe the beauty of every ride.

Church: What an unbelievable place, the energy, the God thing just fills the tank up. The before and after effect on my kids is way too cool. If I could prove to you the power of God in a real life example, I would show you the joy and energy that comes out of them after Sunday school.

Evening: I recently got my family photos back from a friend that stored them during the divorce. I pulled out some pictures of my ex wife Julie and I on our honeymoon to Hawaii. Memories flooded in, raw pain of the failure of my marriage, shed a few tears. Trust me divorce hurts like you have no idea, But like any heart break, loss or tragedy there are gifts in it. More later.