Uncle Jim-
So much I would love to share with you. I want to first tell you how thankful I am for you. We may have lived most of our lives very much apart but your impact on my life has been apparent. I cannot tell you how important the Derosier's have been in planting those early seeds of faith in my life. At an early age you were a man that I saw something different in. I saw a deep faith and a radiating goodness. You were always a kind man with a wonderful sense of humor much like Gram's. I know my mom thinks the world of you as brother. I have seen how you have cared from Gram all these years. What a special woman she is! She is a gift from God for all of us. As I write my witness letter, I would love to share it with you. My hope is you will smile today reading this note, for you have blessed me and I am thankful that the Lord has done great things with you and your family. We are all blessed by you.
I have returned to the Catholic faith after being in the Protestant church for the past 10 years. I have always been Catholic just a little lost:) It is the Lord's work that I am back. It is truly a story of how He in countless ways nudged me back to the faith of my upbringing. I like to say Catholic is 3D and Protestant is 2D black/white TV!