Dad-
I am thankful to have a father like you. You have help me become the man that I am. Your examples are numerous and here are a few I picked up along the way. You taught me discipline, to be healthy, how to fix things, to be conservative in life, and importance finding time no matter what to attend mass in reverence and respect for what God has provide all of us. You provided for us and kept of safe. You are a good man. I so appreciate your commitment to mom and that have taken care of Karen over these tough years of her sickness. I am truly thankful for all those times you have helped both financially and with a strong word of truth. I know it must of been tough for you to see some of the decisions I have made in my life. I appreciate that you have always stood by my side.
Thank you for the kind note you left for me during my church retreat. As I sat there and read your letter I was filled with joy and of course shed a few healing tears. Thank you for filling me up. I wanted to share with you an excerpt from my journal to give you a little insight into how the Lord, friends, and family all picked me in a time where I really needed it. It is good to be loved. Thank you for sharing your love for me. It was truly a precious gift. J
Michael