This is my story of how Jesus continues to rescue me from myself. I am learning to put Him first. If you have found this blog, we are some how connected and it is my prayer it points you to Him. Glory be to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Coincidences
I am convinced all coincidences are messages from God. If you will a form of communication from the Divine. A communication that God needs/wants you/me to hear or understand. If coincidences come through both people, actions and objects it must mean God is in us and everything else from the wind to the car we drive. He is at the root of our intenstions, the place wher creation manifests itself. There are no coincidences in this life. God uses this form of communication to help us. I find that most coincidences make life easier or solves a present or potential future problem. Here is a example. Lost Something: I have been looking for my keys and having not said anything to anyone that I was looking for them, my son comes up to me and says Dad here are your keys you dropped them in the garage.” Thanks God I have looked all over for them.