Thursday, January 24, 2008

Relationship

The Missing Piece Meets the Big O by Shel Silverstein

Supposedly a childrens book but much more than I can describe. Here is the video version of the book about 6 minutes long. Go ahead read/view it although I cannot be responsible for the outcome.




I read this book one night at a friends house and it grabbed my heart and squeezed it. Sometimes friends, lovers, spouses stagnate and some regress or deteriorate and what made a great relationship now does not work. We no longer fit together until we realize its not about fitting together but rolling side by side taking part in the STORY of each other's changes good and bad.

I am betting you felt some pain in your heart after reading this or for the rare person a feeling of satisfaction came over you. Which ever one I am glad it pierced your hear.