Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Moving My Heart

Intimacy
Connecting to someone on a deep level. Sharing with them my heart, my passions, my dreams, my fears. To let this person find me out even at times when I don't know myself. To let the ego go and reveal to her who God wants me to be. The need to bring my heart to a even deeper and deeper knowing. God knows my depth already, the challenge is sharing this story with others and this sharing which is so not respected or taught in our culture.

Beauty
I see God threw the mountains, a sunset, the feminine and mother nature. As a man I view God in very masculine ways, most of which God created to move a me to action. A beautiful women, a mountain to climb, a sunset to chase, a river to fish, a new road or trial to ride my bike.

Adventure
I need like the little boy I have always been to be outside exploring new places, conquering physical feats, getting lost in God's Kingdom. I need to discover new things about myself and others. Not knowing whats going to happen next adds to the adventure. Does she really want to join me and can she take the risk?

Action
God calls me act on each of these areas of my heart with absolute truth. This call to action is so ingrained in me that I can only describe like an innate instinct bred into from birth. Intimacy brings the feeling of "I want to see inside of you to see what makes you tick." Beauty brings the feeling of I want to acquire, feel, touch, to soak in the beauty of Gods work he has done in you or in the world around me. Adventure brings the feeling of "let me discover something new, let me get lost, let me see something I have never seen before."