This is my story of how Jesus continues to rescue me from myself. I am learning to put Him first. If you have found this blog, we are some how connected and it is my prayer it points you to Him. Glory be to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
At War with the Devil
My life wasn't a battle until I became a threat to evil. Now its a full on war. There was a time when I didn't see/feel the war around me. I was numb to it. The veil of culture fooled me into thinking there is no war. This nullified my gifts(weapons) and made me a non-threat to evil. Now that I have been given the eyes to see the ears to hear the truth of how evil runs this world I have no choice but to fight/protect. - Facebook Post