"If there is anything I can do for you or your family just let me know!." I HATE THIS PHRASE. Come on people those words when spoken mean you are not KIND or COMPASSIONATE enough to stop your selfishness to help. Quit patronizing those that need help and just do it. I call this JOCO, I am too busy making my life safe/easy syndrome. Dam, just go hold her hand if can't think of anything else! FaceBook Post
From SM - MP, I would try to do anything for you, but you are hopeless ... !!!! :)
September 18 at 3:40pm
From CC - Is everything ok? If you need anything let us know... We are here for ya. :)
September 18 at 6:47pm
From TJC - MP, you know Shara and I are always there for you guys
September 18 at 9:40pm
My Reply - This is not about me my friends and thank you I know you are there and have been of great help when I needed it. My intent here was to share with you my experience with my sister who is terriably ill. I have noticed those that offer help and those that just give help. Soup kitchen,mentoring young people, coaching, helping at school are acts that we just do with being prompted for details. Just Help was the point. Do anything, most times people in need will not let you know.
September 19 at 6:54am
From CC - Couldn't agree with you more!
September 19 at 9:09am