Thursday, September 17, 2009

How Mister Preacher Did You Come Up With That Version?

I don't think those who preach the Prosperity version of the Bible have ever really read it. Joel O. you forgot to read the Gospels of Jesus Christ who was born of a virgin, in a manger, poor, from podunk village, mocked, spat on, beaten, nailed to a tree next to thieves. murdered. Jesus said take up your cross and follow Me. He who loses his life finds it! See video Stop sending checks to Joel Osteen.

From JS - Podunk village?! Nazareth had some great foam parties and bustling rave scene during the first century!
September 17 at 11:01pm

From SM - Do people still send checks to preachers? C´mon !!! Bank xfers are so much easier...
September 18 at 1:52pm

From KO - I have always thought there was something fishy about that guy. Not sure I know enough about him. I am with u.
September 18 at 7:34am

From TV - more growth during pain, God talks to me when I am hurting and praying, when things are going along okay i tend to drift and God has to pull me back, right now I am in pain and praising God and it has been amazing, i still hurt but there is a comfort there knowing he is with me
September 23 at 10:18pm